General RP Rules:
Please remember that some rules can be more like guidelines. I’m not going to make any rule permanent because I’m known to be biased and make exceptions on occasions.
- Be active. I can’t stress this enough. Don’t join if you are only going to be active for the first few days. If you are inactive for 3 days without reason you will be warned. If you don’t reply to that warning in 24 hours your character(s) will be re-opened.
- No OOC drama. IC is obviously accepted but if someone starts bickering OOC one of the mods will intervene.
- This is a multi-para RP. I don’t have issues with one para as long as its decently sized, but come on. It’s not that hard to multi-para and it makes for a more in depth and fun RP experience for all of us.
- We’re a literate RP. Third Person past tense is preferred.
- Be welcoming of EVERYONE. It’s no fun if we start forming super tight cliques and exclude people.
- Face Claims are always welcome.
- NO GODMODDING. You control your character and only your character.
- No promoting other RP’s please. I’ll only ask you once to stop.
- I don’t mind bringing back dead characters as long as they have purpose, so just ask.
- MOST OF ALL JUST HAVE FUN. Go bananas and experiment.
- Stay in character. Don’t change moods quickly, unless it’s in the character. Don’t act as a bitch when your char is a sweetheart, you know what I mean :)
- Always check with the other person OOC if whatever you want to do is okay with them. (IE.Feeding, relationships.)
- MUST ask a mod before any major changes happen, like turning into a vampire, ect.
- We don’t do endgames or set ships. Don’t request for one. It’s no fun. Be as crack-shippy as you want.
- If you’ve been your character for a while, I don’t mind you veering off in your own direction.
- Plotlines are more like guidelines to get started. That means no friendship is set and no frenemies are set. Everything is subject to change depending on the characters chemistry IC and OOC.
Requesting a FC/Applying Rules:
- Application sample must be 2+ decent sized paras in character. I don’t mind if it’s from another RP as long as it’s in the character you’re applying for.
- We judge on quality of writing and how active you are on other RP accounts. If you don’t have a sample RP account don’t fret. Just make sure your para sample is really good :)
- We will never allow and Disney/Nick/Glee FC’s. It’s a personal choice. No one wants to stare at a disney or nick kid all day and Glee FC’s are already just so overused.
- If you request a FC or plotline plan on staying for a while. We put effort into our plotlines and the gif’s that go along with them.